The safety of our students is our #1 priority—please drive slowly when on school grounds. To make student drop‐off and pick‐up as simple as possible, we have established the following guidelines.
Arrival times for morning drop‐off:
Lower School 7:45 a.m. South Lot
Middle School 7:30 a.m. North Lot
High School 8:00 a.m. North Lot
Arrival times for afternoon pick‐up:
Lower School 3:00 p.m. South Lot
Middle School 3:15 p.m. North Lot
High School 3:45 p.m. North Lot
Please do not arrive earlier.
Traffic flow depends on you!
SOUTH LOT: LOWER SCHOOL
- Only JK ‐ 5 students should be dropped off in the south parking lot.
- Please form 2 lines and do not change lanes. This helps get cars off of University Boulevard.
- Students must be dropped off in the carpool lanes—not before. Carpool lanes are indicated by orange cones. Students enter school through the gymnasium.
- In order to keep the line moving, please ensure your have students are ready to get out of the car (coats on, backpacks in hand, etc.).
- The driver should not get out of the car. If this is necessary, please park in a parking space.
- Wednesday Assembly: If you plan to stay for Lower School Wednesday Assembly please park in the North Lot once the South Lot parking spaces are full.
- Parent volunteers and members of the SMA Advancement Team will be assisting Lower School Principal Florence Swanson with carpool every morning beginning at 7:45 am
NORTH LOT: MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle and High School students should be dropped off using the north parking lot. The south lot is for Lower School student drop‐off only.
- Please form 2 lines and do not change lanes. This helps get cars off of Universit y Boulevard.
- There is no drop off or pick up at the High School west entrance.
- Please merge into one lane in front of Bishop Evans Sports Center and wait until you’ve reached the designated drop‐off/pick‐up area (in front of Bishop Evans) to let your students get out of your car.
- If you choose to park your car at pick up time, you must go meet your child to walk them across the parking lot. Student safety is our top priority.
- High School parents should pull into a parking space to drop off or pick up High School students. Please do not stop directly in front of the High School west entrance.
- Middle School faculty and SMA staff will be helping in the afternoons from 3:05 ‐ 3:40 pm.