Middle School Wednesday Exploratory Seminars Are Here!
New this year, Wednesday Exploratory Seminars (WES) are designed to:
- Connect learning among the disciplines
- Spark wonder and creativity
- Develop critical thinking
- Reward intellectual risk-taking
- Stimulate student engagement
- Enhance communication skills
- Expand perspectives
The seminars do this by providing multi-disciplinary, problem-based, and experiential learning that connect skills and knowledge gained in core classes to real-world experience. Complimentary seminars are designed to help students develop metacognition, study and organizational skills, and mindfulness.
Click here for additional information.