We recognize that enrollment requires a substantial financial commitment and offer tuition assistance for all grades to make education affordable at St. Mary’s Academy. SMA is proud of its long tradition of providing tuition assistance across our three divisions through generous contributions valuing a SMA education.
To be eligible for consideration for tuition assistance at St. Mary’s Academy, a family must complete the application by February 12, 2016.
- Copy of your completed Financial Statement from SSS
- Copy of your 2015 tax return, W2s and all schedules
- Copy of the past two pay stubs for 2015 for each wage earner
- Copy of your most recent bank statement
- Completed business/farm statement if you are self-employed
- Copy of your 2015 business income tax return if you are self-employedA
All documents are to be uploaded to your sss.nais.org application. If you cannot upload your documents, please scan and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Mary’s Academy Tuition Assistance committee will review your information and make a determination of tuition assistance award.
All information concerning tuition assistance submitted to St. Mary’s Academy is held in the strictest confidence.