We recognize that enrollment requires a substantial financial commitment, and we offer tuition assistance for grades K-12 to make education affordable at St. Mary’s Academy. SMA is proud of its long tradition of providing tuition assistance across our three divisions. Each year, St. Mary’s Academy awards approximately $1.9 million in need-based tuition assistance to 33 percent of the student body. Awards range from five percent of tuition to over 90 percent. These funds are made available from generous donors who value a St. Mary’s Academy education.
- 2017 tax return, W2s and all schedules
- The past two pay stubs for 2017 for each wage earner
- Most recent bank statement
- Completed business/farm statement if you are self-employed
- 2017 business income tax return if you are self-employed
- For new families, please also provide your 2016 tax return
All documents are to be uploaded to your sss.nais.org application. If you cannot upload your documents, please scan and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Mary’s Academy Tuition Assistance committee will review your information and make a determination of tuition assistance award.
All information concerning tuition assistance submitted to St. Mary’s Academy is held in the strictest confidence.
In addition to offering tuition assistance, St. Mary’s Academy partners with local organizations and foundations that also offer scholarships and support for funding a St. Mary’s Academy education. Click on the links below to learn more about these opportunities and to determine if your student/family might be eligible:
- Universal Education Supporters– Serves Catholic Education, Junior Kindergarten through college, and helps families meet their tuition obligations or other educational costs through scholarships. UES contracts with Aramark and Centerplate to operate concession stands at multiple sports parks in the Denver metro area. Once families become a member of UES, family members will have access to the UES scheduler, and will be able to sign up for the events that one might be able to volunteer. In turn, Aramark and Centerplate make contributions to UES, and UES makes these funds available for scholarships to Catholic schools. Scholarships are paid directly to students/parents and can be used to pay tuition and related education expenses (books, supplies, etc.).
- ACE Scholarships– Provides children of low-income families with scholarships to private schools in grades K-12, and to advocate for expanded school choice
St. Mary’s Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.